Pop-up to View/Change Child order

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to see all the information
      to change the child order? This just started today.

      Mary-Theresa Dameron

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        I haven't.

        But along time ago, I did have a similar problem and I had to change my computer monitor display. It made a lot of things on my computer smaller, such as the icons but I don't seem to have a lot of problems with the smaller display.

        Leslie

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          I don't know if changing the fonts would help - I have Macular Degeneration
          and a few other problems so I have a larger monitor.

          Mary-Theresa Dameron