Info Box in Family View Screen

  • SD Cline
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I sent this message a couple of days ago, but since there was no response,
      I'm wondering if Gaylon has the answer. I have included the original text
      below:

      Does anyone know how I change the font size in the Info Box in the upper
      left hand corner while in the Family View screen? I have looked at
      Tools/Preferences/Fonts but can't seem to find anything to change the size
      of the font in the Info Box so that I can fit more information in the box
      before it is truncated. There is a Tools/Preferences/InfoBox, but I think
      this refers to while floating over a name in the Pedigree View Screen.

      Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

      S. Douglas Cline

      Executive Vice President

      Brown and Young Companies