RE: [AQ_NFS] check for changes

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
      Leslie,

      Not a waste of time. I have had the same problem and you have now solved
      it. Any time I can learn something it is not a waste of time. Thanks.

      Eric

      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] check for changes

      As usual most "bugs" with any computer program including AQ are operator
      error.

      I just did my check for changes and found the "same" individuals on the list
      that are always there.

      Gaylon said that ANY change on nFS would be picked up, I was still concerned
      I was still seeing the same folks on my check for changes list with no
      apparent change.

      Just now I went in and found my same list with a few extra added. The few
      extra were actual changes from the last time I had run the feature, but the
      same ones were there.

      Then I noticed that sometimes as I was leaving that individual I would check
      the close button and sometimes the save. The only time I was checking the
      save button was when I was incorporating those changes into my data base. If
      I saw no change I was hitting close.

      So I ran it again and this time hit save and voila--when I ran it
      immediately after, there are ZERO individuals there.

      Bottom line: Hit save instead of close when you leave that individual when
      you complete your review. Sorry I wasted everyone's time.

      So the moral of the story is probably to read the owners manual or take the
      tutorial as it probably is there.

      Leslie