Info Box in Family View

  • sdcline1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 11:55 AM
      Does anyone know how I change the font size in the Info Box in the upper left hand corner while in Family View? I have looked at Tools/Preferences/Fonts but can't seem to find anything to change the size of the font in the Info Box so that I can fit more information before it is truncated. There is a Tools/Preferences/InfoBox, but I think this refers to floating over a name in the Pedigree View Screen.