Common

  • George Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Gaylon:

      I really, really like this new popup display. It lets me know what NFS is doing and I don't spend as much rereading War and Peace. This is one of those "obviously good first time" changes.

      5) AQ will often now give you a popup display of what it is reading from
      NFS, so you'll know what you're waiting for :-)

      Good job, boss.

      George Wright
      Encinitas, California