Re: [AQ_NFS] What good is Collaboration in nFS?

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2010
      I have had similar experiences. I have also been able to contact people when I see that our information conflicts and we compare sources and come to a consensus and one of us takes out the wrong information.

      I think that most people who use nFS are interested in sharing and comparing and learning from each other.

      About the subject of who is entitled to do work for the deceased: a direct descendant or that 2nd cousin once removed. As long as we abide by the 95 year rule, I think we are good to go no matter our relationship.

      One of you out there can probably quote the article and the author which I cannot do, but there has been recent articles in the Ensign about going searching out all the descendants of an ancestor and doing the temple work. This would mean 4th or 5th cousins 3 times removed.

      Leslie