RE: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14 7:38 PM
      Eric,

      Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
      View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

      That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

      /Gunilla

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 15 11:26 AM
        It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
        downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
        make all of them downloadable?

        Thank you,

        Dee