RE: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010

      Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
      sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.

      Eric

      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

      Eric:

      1) Start AQ
      2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
      3) Click on "View Tutorial"

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
        Eric:

        We must not be talking about the same thing. The option I mentioned will
        take you to a web page that lists about 10 videos dealing with NFS and
        ORTS -- it doesn't mention the tutorials dealing with the IGI. You get
        to that IGI tutorial through a very different set of steps.

        Gaylon

        emregister wrote:
        > Gaylon,
        >

        > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
        > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
        >

        > Eric
        >

        > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
        >

        > Eric:
        >
        > 1) Start AQ
        > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
        > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
        >
        > Gaylon
        >
        > emregister wrote:
        >
        >> Help,
        >>

        >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
        >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
        >>
        > the
        >
        >> video would you please help me out.
        >>

        >> Eric
        >>

        >> Eric

        >> 23:33:00

      • emregister
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
          Gaylon, you re right again.. I was looking under the help video stuff.

          emregister wrote:
          > Gaylon,
          >

          > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
          am
          > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
          >

          > Eric
          >

          > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
          >

          > Eric:
          >
          > 1) Start AQ
          > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
          > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
          >
          > Gaylon
          >
          > emregister wrote:
          >
          >> Help,
          >>

          >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
          nFS
          >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
          >>
          > the
          >
          >> video would you please help me out.
          >>

          >> Eric
          >>

          >> Eric

          12/01/09

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
            Eric,

            Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
            View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

            That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

            /Gunilla

            emregister wrote:
            > Help,
            >

            > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
            > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
            the
            > video would you please help me out.
            >

            > Eric
            >

            > Eric

            > 23:33:00

          • Dee Whiting
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 15, 2010
              It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
              downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
              make all of them downloadable?

              Thank you,

              Dee

              emregister wrote:
              > Gaylon,
              >

              > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
              am
              > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
              >

              > Eric:
              >
              > 1) Start AQ
              > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
              > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
              >
              > Gaylon
              >
              > emregister wrote:
              >
              >> Help,
              >>

              >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
              nFS
              >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
              >>
              > the
              >
              >> video would you please help me out.
              >>

              >> Eric
              >>

              >> Eric