Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
      Eric:

      1) Start AQ
      2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
      3) Click on "View Tutorial"

      Gaylon

      emregister wrote:
      > Help,
      >

      > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
      > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
      > video would you please help me out.
      >

      > Eric
      >

      > Eric

      > 23:33:00

    • emregister
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010

        Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
        sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.

        Eric

        Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
          Eric:

          We must not be talking about the same thing. The option I mentioned will
          take you to a web page that lists about 10 videos dealing with NFS and
          ORTS -- it doesn't mention the tutorials dealing with the IGI. You get
          to that IGI tutorial through a very different set of steps.

          Gaylon

          emregister wrote:
          > Gaylon,
          >

          > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
          > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
          >

          > Eric
          >

          > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
          >

          > Eric:
          >
          > 1) Start AQ
          > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
          > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
          >
          > Gaylon
          >
          > emregister wrote:
          >
          >> Help,
          >>

          >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
          >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
          >>
          > the
          >
          >> video would you please help me out.
          >>

          >> Eric
          >>

          >> Eric

          >> 23:33:00

        • emregister
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
            Gaylon, you re right again.. I was looking under the help video stuff.

            emregister wrote:
            > Gaylon,
            >

            > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
            am
            > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
            >

            > Eric
            >

            > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
            >

            > Eric:
            >
            > 1) Start AQ
            > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
            > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
            >
            > Gaylon
            >
            > emregister wrote:
            >
            >> Help,
            >>

            >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
            nFS
            >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
            >>
            > the
            >
            >> video would you please help me out.
            >>

            >> Eric
            >>

            >> Eric

            12/01/09

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
              Eric,

              Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
              View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

              That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

              /Gunilla

              emregister wrote:
              > Help,
              >

              > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
              > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
              the
              > video would you please help me out.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > Eric

              > 23:33:00

            • Dee Whiting
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 15, 2010
                It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
                downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
                make all of them downloadable?

                Thank you,

                Dee

                emregister wrote:
                > Gaylon,
                >

                > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                am
                > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                >

                > Eric
                >

                > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                >

                > Eric:
                >
                > 1) Start AQ
                > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                >
                > Gaylon
                >
                > emregister wrote:
                >
                >> Help,
                >>

                >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                nFS
                >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                >>
                > the
                >
                >> video would you please help me out.
                >>

                >> Eric
                >>

                >> Eric