AQ and nFS

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
      Help,

      I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
      but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
      video would you please help me out.

      23:33:00

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
        Eric:

        1) Start AQ
        2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
        3) Click on "View Tutorial"

        Gaylon

        emregister wrote:
        > Help,
        >

        > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
        > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
        > video would you please help me out.
        >

        > Eric
        >

        > Eric

        > 23:33:00

      • emregister
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010

          Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
          sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.

          Eric

          Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
            Eric:

            We must not be talking about the same thing. The option I mentioned will
            take you to a web page that lists about 10 videos dealing with NFS and
            ORTS -- it doesn't mention the tutorials dealing with the IGI. You get
            to that IGI tutorial through a very different set of steps.

            Gaylon

            emregister wrote:
            > Gaylon,
            >

            > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
            > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
            >

            > Eric
            >

            > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
            >

            > Eric:
            >
            > 1) Start AQ
            > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
            > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
            >
            > Gaylon
            >
            > emregister wrote:
            >
            >> Help,
            >>

            >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
            >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
            >>
            > the
            >
            >> video would you please help me out.
            >>

            >> Eric
            >>

            >> Eric

            >> 23:33:00

          • emregister
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
              Gaylon, you re right again.. I was looking under the help video stuff.

              emregister wrote:
              > Gaylon,
              >

              > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
              am
              > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
              >

              > Eric:
              >
              > 1) Start AQ
              > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
              > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
              >
              > Gaylon
              >
              > emregister wrote:
              >
              >> Help,
              >>

              >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
              nFS
              >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
              >>
              > the
              >
              >> video would you please help me out.
              >>

              >> Eric
              >>

              >> Eric

              12/01/09

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
                Eric,

                Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
                View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

                That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

                /Gunilla

                emregister wrote:
                > Help,
                >

                > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
                > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                the
                > video would you please help me out.
                >

                > Eric
                >

                > Eric

                > 23:33:00

              • Dee Whiting
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 15, 2010
                  It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
                  downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
                  make all of them downloadable?

                  Thank you,

                  Dee

                  emregister wrote:
                  > Gaylon,
                  >

                  > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                  am
                  > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                  >

                  > Eric
                  >

                  > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                  >

                  > Eric:
                  >
                  > 1) Start AQ
                  > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                  > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                  >
                  > Gaylon
                  >
                  > emregister wrote:
                  >
                  >> Help,
                  >>

                  >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                  nFS
                  >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                  >>
                  > the
                  >
                  >> video would you please help me out.
                  >>

                  >> Eric
                  >>

                  >> Eric