Test of new build

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 2:22 PM
      All:

      FamilySearch has just started beta testing their "February 2010"
      release. Testing of the API that allows AQ to communicate with NFS began
      yesterday. We are told that it will run for about 10 days -- so roughly
      until the end of next week.

      This release of NFS is quite different from previous releases. The API
      that AQ has used is being replaced with a new API. We have been working
      for months on replacing AQ's communication engine to work with the new
      API, as the old method will abruptly stop working in a few weeks.

      AQ is mostly ready at this point to move onto the new API. If any of
      your are willing to spend some time testing a special build of AQ that
      works with the new API (which will continue to work after next week)
      rather than the old API (which will stop working anytime after next
      week), please contact me off-line from this group at:

      gfindlay@....

      We hope to have a build ready for you to test with by tomorrow.

      Thanks,

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software