RE: [AQ_NFS] question

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      Did you reserve the ordinances through/in AQ?

      I reserved a name yesterday. In the screen where you Reserve
      Ordinances/Create batches, the ordinances I reserved are marked with "*". In
      the Edit screen, it shows as "Sub 12 Feb 2010".

      I bet you reserved in new FS? Maybe if you also "reserve" the name in AQ, it
      will pull it in. Once you have the name in Reserve Ordinances/Create
      batches, try the Reserve button and Ordinance button and see what info you
      get.

      /Gunilla