question

  • ewema99
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      Individual screen shows "qualified"...so I add it to temple ordinance and sync it - after syncing it has the small X that means "in progress" - however, looking at the individual screen again it still says "qualified" and not "in progress" How do I make the individual screen update?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
        Did you reserve the ordinances through/in AQ?

        I reserved a name yesterday. In the screen where you Reserve
        Ordinances/Create batches, the ordinances I reserved are marked with "*". In
        the Edit screen, it shows as "Sub 12 Feb 2010".

        I bet you reserved in new FS? Maybe if you also "reserve" the name in AQ, it
        will pull it in. Once you have the name in Reserve Ordinances/Create
        batches, try the Reserve button and Ordinance button and see what info you
        get.

        /Gunilla