Newbie with a question

  • ewema99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      Hi all - I was excited to find a yahoo group about Ancestral Quest. I am just learning to use it. I watched the tutorials and am doing pretty well with it. However, when I sync my local file with NFS, the parent sealing never syncs, and there is no little square to manual click on. What am I missing?
      Also - the local file doesn't show the "sealing to spouse" spot. Where do I see that? Did I miss a tutorial?
      Thanks
      Catherine