"Submitted" , "In Progress" and "Reserved"

    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 7, 2010
      I was thinking, that a while back I found somewhere that would show who had
      an ordinance Reserved or in Progress. Where was that? Or am I dreaming?

      I need to have a couple sealed, and their children sealed to them, but the
      mother's endowment is "In Progress". Is there something I can do about
      that, because I don't think I reserved that one. Or am I just going to have
      to hold these sealings until whomever decides to get this done?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: <mailto:gmanell@...> gmanell@...
      HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/> http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html>
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

    • emregister
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 2 9:10 AM
        It can be a problem at a FHC when users run AQ and it is not as they expect.
        Our solution was

        1. We defined the preferences and other things as we would like to have
        them.
        2. We wrote a batch file and placed it on every computer.
        3. We placed the preferred AQ on one computer
        4. We created a desktop icon that will run the batch file.
        5. The batch file loads AQ on the computer and runs AQ.
        6. Now a patron can modify the preferences any way he/she wishes. The
        next time the program is run it will revert to our selected preferences.
        7. If we want to change any of the 'standard' preferences we need only
        change our master file.