Re: link problem ... [ default settings suggestions ]

  • brs4src
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
      ¬°Great suggestions! :

      --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "emregister" <emregister@...> wrote:

      Gaylon, if you are looking at preferences to make defaults I have 2
      suggestions:

      Have the change log on by default.

      When converting databases there is an option to preserve RIN numbers.
      It would be nice if the default was to preserve these.

      Eric

    • SD Cline
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2010
        I have noticed exactly the same thing! In fact, I have stopped using the
        option because it makes no sense to me. I will be glad to hear the answer
        if someone has it.

        S. Douglas Cline

        Executive Vice President

        Brown and Young Companies