trouble with 'changed records' feature

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
      I search and get a list of changed records.

      I review each record in turn.

      I again search and get a list of changed records.

      The records I have already reviewed are still on the list.

      Help. I am having nothing but difficulty with this feature.

      Eric

      Eric & Marnie Abell

      Saanichton, BC Canada

      (250) 652 4616

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
        ¬°Great suggestions! :

        --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "emregister" <emregister@...> wrote:

        Gaylon, if you are looking at preferences to make defaults I have 2
        suggestions:

        Have the change log on by default.

        When converting databases there is an option to preserve RIN numbers.
        It would be nice if the default was to preserve these.

        Eric

      • SD Cline
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 31, 2010
          I have noticed exactly the same thing! In fact, I have stopped using the
          option because it makes no sense to me. I will be glad to hear the answer
          if someone has it.

          S. Douglas Cline

          Executive Vice President

          Brown and Young Companies