error message in nFS while using Link (sync) Individual

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
      As I finish the proscess of linking and individual an error message comes up ---

      ``There is a problem with the alphabetic index of local Family Search records. Please run Check-Repair.``

      I have run Check-Repair several times, in both AQ and PAF and both programs reports no errors found. Any suggestion on where to look for a repair. Everything looks to be working O`K.

      Cleadie

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
        Cleadie:

        PAF's check/repair won't look for any problems with the nFS records, so
        it will be useless in this case. If you continue to get this message,
        and AQ's check/fix doesn't fix it, we will need you to communicate with
        me at gfindlay@... offline from this group to look into a
        potential bug.

        Gaylon