Problems using the Pruning Feature in Ancestral Quest

  • marytheresa.dameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      I have followed the instructions exactly as I printed them, yet, it seems to want to delete nearly my entire database instead of just the people I want. Has anyone else had issues with this?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
        No. I have no problems pruning in AQ. Are you talking about syncing with nFS. and pruning individuals from nFS? I haven't tried that and don't even know that is possible, but just pruning stuff off your data base is not hard. Perhaps you are choosing the people you want to keep instead of the people you want gone.