RE: [AQ_NFS] update request

  • register
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
      Margaret, I had that issue as well. I found that if I go into nFS and set
      the summary to show the item I want that AQ reflects that choice when I
      review the record.

      Rather easy to use AQ to jump to the right record in nFS, select the drop
      down list in summary and click on the information you want.

      Would it be possible to let AQ choose the "summary" items in nFS? I set up
      my database to look the way I want it but when I add new info to nFS it does
      not show in the "summary" just in the details. It is a nuisance to have to
      go into nFS directly (and remember which PID's I have changed).

      Thanks for all you do.

      Margaret

      23:35:00