RE: [AQ_NFS] update request

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
      I think I second that request.

      I carefully enter names, places and dates in AQ the way it should be, and by
      the time I reserve and get the cards printed, the info on the cards is not
      what I submitted but what someone else has submitted. Lots of times it is
      incomplete. That is very frustrating.

      What I want to reserve is the info I have submitted and I want that info to
      print on the cards.

      Is that possible?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
        Margaret, I had that issue as well. I found that if I go into nFS and set
        the summary to show the item I want that AQ reflects that choice when I
        review the record.

        Rather easy to use AQ to jump to the right record in nFS, select the drop
        down list in summary and click on the information you want.

        Would it be possible to let AQ choose the "summary" items in nFS? I set up
        my database to look the way I want it but when I add new info to nFS it does
        not show in the "summary" just in the details. It is a nuisance to have to
        go into nFS directly (and remember which PID's I have changed).

        Thanks for all you do.

        Margaret

        23:35:00