Re: [AQ_NFS] Connecting to New Family Search

  • Jerry Barrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
      I have been connecting / updating with no issue for the past hour.

      Jerry Barrett
      Taylorsville, UT

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
        Jerry:

        Remember that this is NFS you are working with. If AQ seems slow when
        working with NFS, it is not likely that reloading AQ will have any
        effect. Trying again later is more likely to be the best course of action.

        I have heard from a few people today that NFS seems more sluggish than
        usual. I suspect that now that Christmas is over, and lots of family are
        going back to normal routines, that a lot of genealogists are anxious to
        get back to their hobby, and NFS has their hands full.

        I just linked and reviewed someone in AQ with NFS, and it came up fine.

        Gaylon

        Jerry Taylor wrote:
        > Is there a problem connecting to New Family Search to Review Individuals?
        > I have not been able to connect this afternoon.
        > It just hangs/ not responding.
        >
        > I have rebooted and reloaded AQ. Nothing works to fix problem.
        >
        > Jerry

      • Jerry Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
          Gaylon:
          Thank you for your response. I was able to get in later in the evening. I finally suspected that it had to be at the NFS end of things.