questionnaire re AQ

  • register
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 19, 2009

      You asked for submissions for suggestions earlier. A big thing on my list
      is to have sealing to spouse shown on the search for individual screen. All
      the other ordinances are there as is the spouses name - can we have the
      sealing information as well?

      Eric

      Eric & Marnie Abell

      Saanichton, BC, Canada

      (250) 652 4616

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
        Help,

        I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
        but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
        video would you please help me out.

        23:33:00

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
          Eric:

          1) Start AQ
          2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
          3) Click on "View Tutorial"

          Gaylon

          emregister wrote:
          > Help,
          >

          > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
          > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
          > video would you please help me out.
          >

          > Eric
          >

          > Eric

          > 23:33:00

        • emregister
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010

            Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
            sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.

            Eric

            Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
              Eric:

              We must not be talking about the same thing. The option I mentioned will
              take you to a web page that lists about 10 videos dealing with NFS and
              ORTS -- it doesn't mention the tutorials dealing with the IGI. You get
              to that IGI tutorial through a very different set of steps.

              Gaylon

              emregister wrote:
              > Gaylon,
              >

              > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
              > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
              >

              > Eric:
              >
              > 1) Start AQ
              > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
              > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
              >
              > Gaylon
              >
              > emregister wrote:
              >
              >> Help,
              >>

              >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
              >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
              >>
              > the
              >
              >> video would you please help me out.
              >>

              >> Eric
              >>

              >> Eric

              >> 23:33:00

            • emregister
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
                Gaylon, you re right again.. I was looking under the help video stuff.

                emregister wrote:
                > Gaylon,
                >

                > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                am
                > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                >

                > Eric
                >

                > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                >

                > Eric:
                >
                > 1) Start AQ
                > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                >
                > Gaylon
                >
                > emregister wrote:
                >
                >> Help,
                >>

                >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                nFS
                >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                >>
                > the
                >
                >> video would you please help me out.
                >>

                >> Eric
                >>

                >> Eric

                12/01/09

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 14, 2010
                  Eric,

                  Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
                  View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

                  That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

                  /Gunilla

                  emregister wrote:
                  > Help,
                  >

                  > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
                  > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                  the
                  > video would you please help me out.
                  >

                  > Eric
                  >

                  > Eric

                  > 23:33:00

                • Dee Whiting
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 15, 2010
                    It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
                    downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
                    make all of them downloadable?

                    Thank you,

                    Dee

                    emregister wrote:
                    > Gaylon,
                    >

                    > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                    am
                    > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                    >

                    > Eric
                    >

                    > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                    >

                    > Eric:
                    >
                    > 1) Start AQ
                    > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                    > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                    >
                    > Gaylon
                    >
                    > emregister wrote:
                    >
                    >> Help,
                    >>

                    >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                    nFS
                    >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                    >>
                    > the
                    >
                    >> video would you please help me out.
                    >>

                    >> Eric
                    >>

                    >> Eric