needs more information

  • register
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 17, 2009
      When I review batches rather than a date (for endowment for example) I get a
      'needs more information'. When I review the data there is enough to enable
      to ordinance to be performed.

      What is this 'needs more information' telling me?

      23:33:00

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2009
        Eric:

        This is a question for ... FamilySearch.

        One situation I am aware of is if the name of the person has punctuation
        in it, then the temple system won't reserve ordinances.

        Also, I understand that as of the .99 release of NFS that came out last
        Sunday, at least one place has to be "Standardized" -- I don't think
        this means you have to put the "United States" behind it, but NFS must
        be able to match it on their place database to make sure it is a valid
        place. If you've got unusual abbreviations for your places, this may
        cause NFS to reject a reservation.

        Gaylon

        register wrote:

        > When I review batches rather than a date (for endowment for example) I get a
        > 'needs more information'. When I review the data there is enough to enable
        > to ordinance to be performed.
        >

        > What is this 'needs more information' telling me?
        >

        > Eric

        > 23:33:00

      • register
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 19, 2009

          You asked for submissions for suggestions earlier. A big thing on my list
          is to have sealing to spouse shown on the search for individual screen. All
          the other ordinances are there as is the spouses name - can we have the
          sealing information as well?

          Eric

          Eric & Marnie Abell

          Saanichton, BC, Canada

          (250) 652 4616

          register wrote:

          > When I review batches rather than a date (for endowment for example) I get
          > 'needs more information'. When I review the data there is enough to enable
          > to ordinance to be performed.
          >

          > What is this 'needs more information' telling me?
          >

          > Eric

          > 23:33:00

          00:30:00

        • emregister
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 14 4:51 PM
            Help,

            I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
            but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
            video would you please help me out.

            23:33:00

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 14 5:21 PM
              Eric:

              1) Start AQ
              2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
              3) Click on "View Tutorial"

              Gaylon

              emregister wrote:
              > Help,
              >

              > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
              > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or the
              > video would you please help me out.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > Eric

              > 23:33:00

            • emregister
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 14 5:46 PM

                Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
                sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.

                Eric

                Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 14 7:23 PM
                  Eric:

                  We must not be talking about the same thing. The option I mentioned will
                  take you to a web page that lists about 10 videos dealing with NFS and
                  ORTS -- it doesn't mention the tutorials dealing with the IGI. You get
                  to that IGI tutorial through a very different set of steps.

                  Gaylon

                  emregister wrote:
                  > Gaylon,
                  >

                  > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I am
                  > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                  >

                  > Eric
                  >

                  > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                  >

                  > Eric:
                  >
                  > 1) Start AQ
                  > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                  > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                  >
                  > Gaylon
                  >
                  > emregister wrote:
                  >
                  >> Help,
                  >>

                  >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
                  >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                  >>
                  > the
                  >
                  >> video would you please help me out.
                  >>

                  >> Eric
                  >>

                  >> Eric

                  >> 23:33:00

                • emregister
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 14 7:27 PM
                    Gaylon, you re right again.. I was looking under the help video stuff.

                    emregister wrote:
                    > Gaylon,
                    >

                    > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                    am
                    > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                    >

                    > Eric
                    >

                    > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                    >

                    > Eric:
                    >
                    > 1) Start AQ
                    > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                    > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                    >
                    > Gaylon
                    >
                    > emregister wrote:
                    >
                    >> Help,
                    >>

                    >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                    nFS
                    >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                    >>
                    > the
                    >
                    >> video would you please help me out.
                    >>

                    >> Eric
                    >>

                    >> Eric

                    12/01/09

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 14 7:38 PM
                      Eric,

                      Did you go to the "FamilySearch" menu? In AQ, click on FamilySearch, then
                      View Tutorial, just like Gaylon says.

                      That takes you to tutorial concerning AQ and nFS.

                      /Gunilla

                      emregister wrote:
                      > Help,
                      >

                      > I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with nFS
                      > but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                      the
                      > video would you please help me out.
                      >

                      > Eric
                      >

                      > Eric

                      > 23:33:00

                    • Dee Whiting
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 15 11:26 AM
                        It might be clearer if all videos were available under Help. Some can be
                        downloaded, which is a benefit for offline viewing. Is it in the works to
                        make all of them downloadable?

                        Thank you,

                        Dee

                        emregister wrote:
                        > Gaylon,
                        >

                        > Right but that video concerning LDS ordinances addresses only the IGI. I
                        am
                        > sure I have seen a video you produced dealing with the nFS.
                        >

                        > Eric
                        >

                        > Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ and nFS
                        >

                        > Eric:
                        >
                        > 1) Start AQ
                        > 2) Click on the "FamilySearch" menu, just to the left of the "Help" menu
                        > 3) Click on "View Tutorial"
                        >
                        > Gaylon
                        >
                        > emregister wrote:
                        >
                        >> Help,
                        >>

                        >> I know Gaylon put together a video tutorial of AQ and how to deal with
                        nFS
                        >> but I cannot find it. If anyone still has the email advising of this or
                        >>
                        > the
                        >
                        >> video would you please help me out.
                        >>

                        >> Eric
                        >>

                        >> Eric