RE: [AQ_NFS] Keyboard Shortcuts

  • Dee Whiting
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009

      Thank you so much for speedily answering both my questions. I discovered
      that I hadn't clicked on the screen. Once I did so, I was able to use the
      keyboard shortcuts.

      Your explanation about NFS using the first item in the list to fill in the
      data was useful to know. I'll deal with it!

      Already, seeing all the data from NFS in AQ has made it easier to see the
      status of each person's temple work as well as missing life events.

      Dee