Can you make an individual event only print when the LDS option is chosen?

  • barrett_slc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      Can you make an individual event only print when the LDS option is chosen? I recently gained access to nFS. When syncing, I selected confirmation and initiatory work to be synced from nFS to my AQ database. It worked as I expected, and created a new local event. When I printed a book repot, I was not able to toggle these new individual events for printing. Is there a way to limit individual events like the system does with the previous LDS events (baptisnm, endowment, etc)