RE: [AQ_NFS] Duplicate work in nSF??

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
      For your information,

      I also submitted this same question with the name and PID of the person, and
      they e-mailed me back and said the temple had reserved initiatory, endowment
      and sealing to parents and another person had reserved the sealing to
      spouse.

      I guess I am not doing this one.

      -Gunilla

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
        Gunilla:

        Thanks for the info I asked for offline.

        It appears that this is a result of combining of records after you had
        reserved the ordinances. It might be interesting for you to look into
        the "Combined Records" screen of NFS and see whether the combined
        persons are really the same.

        AQ is currently showing that the Initiatory, Endowment and Seal to
        Parents were all reserved by the temple system on March 6, 2007, some
        months before NFS began operation in the first temple districts. AQ
        shows that the seal to spouse was reserved just within the last week.
        Using AQ, you will be able to see the e-mail address of the submitter
        for this, but it appears that a new couple card has been printed to
        handle the seal to spouse.

        I'm guessing that the reason your display in AQ doesn't match your cards
        is because people were combined after your cards were printed. Here is a
        history of the combines of your person. I'm sharing this with the group
        as a means of educating every one on the group as to some of the things
        that can happen when dealing with nFS:

        Original records for 9Z8C-F8F and 9XLC-G6M were combined on September 22
        of this year, forming a new record number K1WH-C3W
        This K1WH-C3W was combined with original record 9XLC-PVZ a half hour
        later, creating a new ID of K1WH-C3R
        Then K1WH-C3R was combined with original record 9XLZ-7LB on October 23,
        creating a new ID of 2SJ2-P5B
        This 2SJ2-P5B was combined with original record 9XLZ-CX5 a couple of
        minutes later, creating a new ID of 2SJ2-P11
        This 2SJ2-P11 was combined with original record MMKL-ZP4 on November 4,
        creating a new ID of 273S-GXZ

        I'm wondering if you had reserved the Initiatory and Endowment for
        9XLZ-CX5 or one of the records that made up 2SJ2-P5B before November 4,
        and somebody else had reserved ordinances for MMKL-ZP4 through
        TempleReady in 2007. When these records were combined on November 4,
        both reservations are valid, but NFS is only showing one of these. AQ
        doesn't store a complete history of ordinance reservations, so when
        records get combined after AQ records ordinance information, that
        combination can make AQ's records look like they are incorrect.

        If you were to complete the Initiatory and Endowment for this person, by
        using your card, then NFS would show that the work is done. Since these
        show that they were reserved 2 1/2 years ago via TempleReady, there's a
        chance that the other card has been lost.

        Hopefully, I didn't lose you all in the above observations.

        Gaylon