Re: [AQ_NFS] automatically capturing ordinance work from nfs

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      There are several places in the various screens that let you "capture
      ordinance work." If you can be more specific about which screen you are
      working on, we can see if we can suggest to you a better method, or
      whether we might need to look at finding a smoother way to handle what
      you are doing.

      Gaylon