automatically capturing ordinance work from nfs

  • rivkavdg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      Is there a way when you are syncing with nfs to capture all the ordinance work, including sealings, without requesting it for each individual? It's annoying to have to click 3x for each individual. (1st to say you want the info, then to add it to your database, and then to confirm that you want it.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
        There are several places in the various screens that let you "capture
        ordinance work." If you can be more specific about which screen you are
        working on, we can see if we can suggest to you a better method, or
        whether we might need to look at finding a smoother way to handle what
        you are doing.

        Gaylon