New Training Video for ORTS

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
      All:

      We have just created a new training video to help you get the most out
      of AQ's Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System. It is about 35 minutes.

      If you'd like to watch it, go to this page:
      www.ancquest.com/Ver12-1Tutorials.htm and run the video entitled:
      Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System Full Training
      <http://www.ancestralquestonline.com/Tutorials/ORTSComplete/ORTS%20Tutorial.html>

      If you'd like to read more about this, we have prepared a press release
      here: www.ancquest.com/pr091009aq.htm

      Gaylon
    • register
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        Ok so this is a dumb question because I have done it before. However here
        is the question:

        If I am reserving ordinances for the temple and I now have a bunch of names
        on my reservation list ---- how do I put these into a batch file?