unknown spouse

  • rivkavdg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I often come across an unknown spouse (or more) on nfs. Sometimes I have a real name but not always. Either way, I am having difficulty combining spouses in AQ when this happens. I have to go into nfs to make the change manually. (I hate merging spouses on nfs because you get duplicates of the children which then need to be combined.)