Re: [AQ_NFS] Updating AQ with ordinances from nFS

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
      Scott:

      If you notice certain things happening, such as the children showing as
      synced on some screens but not others, I would like you to send me a
      note immediately (to gfindlay@..., not on this list), and
      backup your database and attach it. If I could look at these items in a
      timely fashion, we can determine whether there is a problem with AQ that
      needs to be fixed, or whether something else is going on.

      Thanks,

      Gaylon