Re: [AQ_NFS] adding from nfs

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      At 11:45 AM 9/27/2009, rivkavdg wrote:

      >Whenever I try to add information from nfs to my aq file the name
      >always comes up as "unknown". Everything from the boxes I check
      >transfers except the name. I always have to type that in
      >manually. What am I doing wrong?

      What build are you using? There was a build in the past
      that started doing this after NFS changed stuff.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>
    • Rivka Van De Graaff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        I tried to delete my question when I found it was answered previously. (I had done a search for "unknown" and nothing came up so I asked again.)

        I'm using bld 12.1 but the patch did the trick.