Survey on Genealogy Products/Services

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      All:

      One of the popular online news services for genealogists is Dick
      Eastman's column. He is running a survey that I just found about
      regarding which genealogy software and services you use. I thought some
      of you might want to weigh in. The survey closes today, so if you're
      interested, please go there now. This is the address:

      http://tinyurl.com/ncll5t