Re: [AQ_NFS] Updating AQ with ordinances from nFS

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2009
      Gunilla:

      Let me make sure you are aware of one sticky issue in NFS. There can be
      a parent with a name of "Unknown", or simply no name, so the system
      shows "Unknown". There is also the situation where there is a single
      parent, and there is no record for the other parent. In this case, AQ
      will show you "Unknown". Watch for whether or not the parent or spouse
      has an NFS PID associated with it. If no ID, there really is no person.
      If there is an ID, then there is a record which is either missing the
      name or has a name of "Unknown".

      If there is no ID, you wouldn't need to combine.

      Gaylon