Re: [AQ_NFS] Not Needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009
      Scott:

      This issue of handling new codes in NFS is an interesting one. If I am
      correct, in order for NFS to show you the "Not Needed", you have to set
      a field in NFS to "Died as Child" (I am paraphrasing), or it has to be
      able to derive that somehow. The point being that "Not Needed" is
      derived from more specifics. I would think that you would want to enter
      something into your AQ/PAF file other than "Not Needed".

      AQ is currently smart enough to convert "Reserved" to "Submitted", so
      that other legacy things in AQ continue to work. We may need to convert
      "Not Needed" into something else. We're still thinking ...

      Gaylon