FW: [AQ_NFS] Ability to sort in "Review Ordinance Batch" -- ATTN Gaylon

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Since this message also appears to have been missed, I am resending it.

      Gaylon,

      I am trying to review my batches, and I believe it is vital that we can sort
      the columns at least by name, and maybe also by RIN so we can find the name
      on the list. Unless I have only very few names in the batch, it appears to
      be next to impossible to find the names I am looking for.

      I know someone else on this list asked for this a while back, so maybe you
      are working on it.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: gmanell@manell. <mailto:gmanell%40manell.net> net
      HOME PAGE URL:
      http://gmanell. <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/> tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      http://gmanell. <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html>
      tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        Gunilla:

        The ability to sort the ORTS lists is high on our list of things to do.

        Gaylon