Ability to sort in "Review Ordinance Batch"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009

      I am trying to review my batches, and I believe it is vital that we can sort
      the columns at least by name, and maybe also by RIN so we can find the name
      on the list. Unless I have only very few names in the batch, it appears to
      be next to impossible to find the names I am looking for.

      I know someone else on this list asked for this a while back, so maybe you
      are working on it.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell