Immigration Event from/to places swapped on NFS

  • ronaldtilby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2009
      When I sync an individual with NFS and send an Immigration Event from my local AQ to NFS, the from and to places are swapped on NFS.

      eg.:
      I have an Immigration Event in AQ with:
      Date: 1863
      Place 1: USA
      Place 2: Sweden
      the resulting AQ sentence is: Sophia immigrated in 1863 to USA from Sweden.

      If I upload the event to NFS via sync, NFS shows:
      Event: Immigration 1863 from USA to Sweden

      In AQ I'm using the standard/delivered sentence structure for this event.