Checking for Changes

  • Jerry Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      I think that it would be a big help if the LDS ordinances section could be color coded or some other indication as to what the LDS Ordinances tab in New Family Search is showing as the date the church is considering as the official date. Usually it is the first date the ordinance was performed. Showing "Unofficial" dates just clutters up the display and serves no purpose that I can see.

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
        As for "Unofficial" dates not being of use --- I have quite a few with this notice, when I enter the dates from my files. These I find are those I have the official notice from the temples made when the work was done, and for some reason the files have not yet been entered into nFS. I would rather they were there so that I do not waste time redoing the entries.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          When my records are automatically changed, what exactly is being

          changed? Is it just the NFS individual number or is temple infor-

          mation also being changed?

          Thanks,

          Sally Bailey