Invalid Aargument Was Encountered

  • Jerry Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      In the Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System running against my Legacy 3 file I get the message "Invalid Argument was Encountered". The systems then stops and the only thing I am allowed to do is close the window. All the other buttons are grayed out.

      I ran the check database and there were no recorded errors.

      What should I do Next?

      Jerry