Translation

  • dcmc1945
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2014
      In 2012 I used the Tools | Language | New Language File facility to translate Ancestral Quest from English to Norwegian. That translation is available for download from Incline Software. I am now in the process of catching up with the translation of the changes which have been made to Ancestral Quest since that time.

      I am a native speaker of English (American version), so my Norwegian is not fluid, consistent or complete. I use translate.google.com, but it has some serious limitations. If you are a native Norsk speaker, preferably Bokmål, I would appreciate occasional help with translations which are difficult for me. If you would be willing to help, contact me at dcmc1945@.... Thank you.

      Dale McIntyre