DNA Information

  • dxmdamer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014
      I can't seem to find the MORE tab from the Add/Edit Individual Edit box to enter the DNA markers for my parents.  I checked the Help File first, and just can't seem to find it.
    • Margaret Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014
        After you click the Edit>Individual you get a box that says Edit Individual, just below that are the words “Edit, Ditto and Tools”, under those words are 3 tabs “Individual, More and Contact”. That is the “More” tab you want to click to get to the DNA Markers button.

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014

          Just below Edit, Ditto and Tools on the top left of the Edit Individual screen, there are three tabs:  Individual, More and contact.  Click the More tab and the information you seek will be available.

          S Douglas Cline

        • dxmdamer
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014
            Thank you.  I have inserted the information and made sure to backup the database.