AQ 14 build 19
- All:We have just released build 19 of AQ 14. This build allows AQ to be used more easily by non-English speaking people, and also make several important improvements to the integration features with FamilySearch Family Tree:
Enhancements to FamilySearch Features
- General: In many situations, AQ is now faster at loading information from Family Tree, so some screens will come up more quickly.
- Import Family Lines: Found ways to significantly speed up the importing of siblings of ancestors, when you are not importing spouses of these siblings. Also implemented an alternate method of downloading descendants that is significantly faster.
- Merging FT Records: When merging Family Tree records from the "Link With FamilySearch" screen, AQ is now significantly faster at displaying the Merge screen.
- Upload Notes: In build 18, when you uploaded records from your file to Family Tree, and asked AQ to also upload notes, or when you uploaded notes for a group of records, AQ uploaded all notes for each selected individual, including confidential notes. An adjustment was made so that confidential notes will not be uploaded in these situations.
Bug Fixes to FamilySearch Features
Gaylon FindlayIncline Software
- Link Screen: On the "Link With FamilySearch" screen, we introduced a bug in build 18, wherein after you merge two records in Family Tree, this screen didn't allow you to then link your record to a Family Tree record. You had to exit the screen and come back to it to reset it. Fixed.
- Import of Descendant Family Lines: In build 18, the marriage date/place for couples was not being imported. Fixed.