Slogan Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2014
      All:

      We are looking for a slogan that will help people, at a glance, realize what a wonderful tool AQ is for working with FamilySearch Family Tree.

      We have a few of our own ideas, but would like to see what kind of creative ideas you might have.

      And so, we are holding a contest to see who can come up with the best slogan! If you'd like to make a suggestion, and be eligible to win a gift for your effort, go to this page:

      www.ancquest.com/slogancontest.htm

      We want to have this slogan in use for RootsTech, so we will accept suggestions through this weekend.

      Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas!

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software