AQ to Go

  • rsuds2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2009
      As of build 20 (just released in the last day or two), AQ states it is able to install to a flash drive, but I do not see how to do it. Has anyone been able to do it.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2009
        Yes, I have installed it. I downloaded the file to my flash drive, so I
        don't know if that made a difference. When it started to install, though,
        it wanted to install on C drive in the regular folder, but I had the option
        to install somewhere else (browse to the flash drive and a folder on it), so
        I installed it on the flash drive. It works fine.

        /Gunilla

        _____

        As of build 20 (just released in the last day or two), AQ states it is able
        to install to a flash drive, but I do not see how to do it. Has anyone been
        able to do it.

      • Ronald Sudweeks
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2009
          Gunilla Manell wrote:
          > Yes, I have installed it. I downloaded the file to my flash drive, so I
          > don't know if that made a difference. When it started to install, though,
          > it wanted to install on C drive in the regular folder, but I had the option
          > to install somewhere else (browse to the flash drive and a folder on it), so
          > I installed it on the flash drive. It works fine.
          >

          > /Gunilla
          Thank you
          --
          Ronald Sudweeks