Top rated article about Ancestal Quest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2014
      I thought some of you might appreciate that an article about Ancestral Quest and FamilySearch was the 8th most read article for 2013 in an online magazine called, "Meridian Magazine." Meridian is a magazine that publishes articles targeted mostly to an LDS audience, so most of the other top stories are very LDS oriented.

      If you would like to scan the list of top articles, or locate the article on AQ and FS to read, you can find that article here:

      http://www.ldsmag.com/article/1/13741