Problem in AQ or nFS_

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      I have a man in AQ: first name: Olof. Last name: Häll or Pehrsson. Suffix:
      Soldat (means Soldier)

      I reserved him through AQ to be sealed to his parents.

      When I a little while ago looked at the reserved list in nFS, he was on
      there, last name showing as “Soldat”. The rest of the names in the first
      name field.

      To fix it, I un-reserved him from that list, deleted the suffix Soldat in AQ
      and reserved him again.

      I am wondering if the problem is in AQ or is it an nFS problem that the
      suffix was interpreted as the last name?

      Gaylon, you may have to take a look at that?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914