New Beta Build for AQ 14

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2013
      All:

      We are very close to releasing build 15 of AQ 14. Some of the changes we made could use additional testing before we release it generally.

      If any of you are willing to test, be aware of these major adjustments:

      1) We have heard that after you Merge 2 records in Family Tree, that AQ occasionally crashes. This should be fixed.

      2) When sending sources from your file to Family Tree, in the last beta build, AQ formatted a "Footnote" for the source, and placed it in the Citation field of the Family Tree source, and it optionally placed a field-by-field source breakdown in the Notes field of the Family Tree source. This build makes one minor variation on that. It separates the "Actual Text" and "Comments" from your source and instead of placing them in the "Citation" of the Family Tree source, it places these in the Notes of the Family Tree source.

      These are the two items that we would like you to focus on in your testing -- the Merge and syncing Sources.

      If you would like to test, please download and install this file:

      Then if you find any problems, please send me a personal note at

      Thank you,