Re: [AQ_NFS] temple ordinance codes

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20 10:26 AM

      From: Louise <a41hunter@...>
      To: aq_nfs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 8:17:05 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] temple ordinance codes

      I have noticed a new ordinance code that puzzles me in the person summary area at the top left of the family view in AQ.  I know what B E P S stand for.  What does C stand for?
      Louise

      Hi Louise,
      C on the family group or pedigree view stands for all children (linked to this person) ordinances are completed.

      Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20 4:25 PM
        Actually, the codes are those that have been part of PAF and AQ for 30ish years:

        B-Baptism
        E-Endowment
        P-Seal to Parents
        S-Seal to Spouse
        C-All Children Ordinances are Complete

        AQ does not show codes for LDS Confirmation or LDS Initiatory. Even though FamilySearch has started displaying these two LDS ordinances very recently, codes for them are not shown on the screens and reports of AQ. The assumption has always been that if the person is Baptized, that would have been followed up with Confirmation, and no extra code is needed. Similarly, if a person is Endowed, they must have had their Initiatory, so no extra code is needed.

        If a user wants a "legend" of these codes, they can make sure LDS Data is turned on in AQ's Preferences, then print or preview a blank Pedigree Chart.

        Gaylon